Lexington Education Foundation is a community organization managed by volunteers who take pride in bringing Lexington residents and businesses together to support world-class public education. When you volunteer with LEF, you join a diverse team of enthusiastic individuals with a broad range of expertise who work together in small groups to build community around our public schools, raise funds for teacher-initiated grants, review and vote on grant applications, and promote our work in helping Lexington's schools be the best they can be.
Committee positions range from specific quick tasks to organizing event components.
We welcome your involvement and will work to find a valuable and meaningful role for you.
We are especially interested in filling these open positions:
- Assistance in many capacities with the Fall 2017 Trivia Bee
- Secretary/Clerk of the Board of Directors
- Community Relations team Parent Representative to Clarke Middle School
- Recruitment and stewardship of corporate donors
- Recruitment and stewardship of leadership donors