Lexington Education Foundation is a community organization managed by volunteers who take pride in bringing Lexington residents and businesses together to support world-class public education. When you volunteer with LEF, you join a diverse team of enthusiastic individuals with a broad range of expertise who work together in small groups to build community around our public schools, raise funds for teacher-initiated grants, review and vote on grant applications, and promote our work in helping Lexington's schools be the best they can be.
Committee positions range from specific quick tasks to organizing event components.
We welcome your involvement and will work to find a valuable and meaningful role for you.
2017-18 Open Positions:
- Legal counsel and advice, very minimal hours, not a board position
- Recruitment and stewardship of leadership donors (Co-VP on the Board of Directors)
- Recruitment of corporate donors (Co-VP on the Board of Directors)
- Coordinate the Student Ambassador Program
- Design graphics
- Data management
- Help out at the Celebration for Education, June 2019
- Help out during Patriot's Day