How You Can Help
- $50 - Supports Classroom Supplies
- $100 - Supports Supplies for School Projects
- $375 - Supports a Trivia Bee Team
- $500 - Supports Classroom Technologies
- $1,000 - Supports Faculty Continuing Education
- $2,000 - Supports Curriculum Enrichment for a Grade
- $3,000 - Supports Advanced Training for Faculty
- $5,000 - Supports New Curriculum Development
Every year LEF supports educational innovation in all nine Lexington public schools. Last year, LEF awarded 39 grants that have directly affected hundreds of students and enabled more than 175 teachers to introduce approaches and materials that express their passion for educating our children. Thanks to recent grants from LEF, students are learning engineering principles through robotics programs at all nine schools; creating musical compositions using an interactive whiteboard; learning how environmental change affects bees and butterflies; serving as peer mentors to new English language learners; becoming skilled and enthusiastic readers and writers using a workshop model; and learning ways to handle stress and grief.
If every LPS family contributes just $55, we can meet our goal to award $300,000 in grants this year! Please consider a gift of any amount so our our children will benefit from creativity and innovation in the classroom!