Fellowship Grantee Responsibilities
Final Report Deadline: August 1
- Complete the activities described in your proposal by the end of the Fellowship period.
- Your Fellowship must be used for the specific purpose described in your proposal. You must seek prior approval in writing from LEF (e-mail is acceptable) for any change in the focus, implementation, or spending plan of your Fellowship. Please contact your school liaison if you have any questions or changes in information on your fellowship.
- Submit a one‐page report about your Fellowship experience to LEF by September 30, following the reporting guidelines provided by LEF. You may submit your final report online (see left button). Click here to download a pdf of the report guidelines and report »
- Share what you have learned from your Fellowship experience with your principal, department head, and colleagues. Many grantees share their experiences at Lexington Learns Together.
- Work with LEF to showcase the impact of your Fellowship on your students and fellow educators.
- Include the following statement when writing about your Fellowship: "This Fellowship is supported by a grant from the Lexington Education Foundation."
Program Grant Recipient Responsibilities
Final Report Deadline: June 30
- Implement your project in accordance with the purposes and plans approved by LEF.
- Follow the accounting requirements established by the LPS as these relate to LEF grants. Expend all grant funds during the grant period.
- Submit to LEF a mid-year progress report and a final report on the project. Click here to download Program Grant Final Report forms and instructions »
- Seek prior approval from LEF for any changes in the focus or implementation of the project, or for changes in or reassignments of budget categories or amounts. Click here to download the Grant Change Request Form »
- Work with LEF to showcase your grant in the community through such avenues as the LEF website, school newsletters, the Lexington Minuteman and The Boston Globe.
- Include the following statement when writing about your grant: "This project is supported by a grant from the Lexington Education Foundation."
- Apply "Funded by LEF" stickers to grant-funded materials (stickers will be provided by LEF).
- Notify LEF if, during the term of the grant, or afterward, you copyright, sell, or otherwise profit from your LEF-funded project.
- Notify LEF if you will be leaving the school system before the project is completed.
school community grantees
School Community Grantee Responsibilities
Report Deadline: August 1
- Complete all grant activities and expend all SCG grant funds by May 1 of the current academic year. Funds to be used during the following summer should be encumbered by the last day of the current academic year.
- Seek prior approval from LEF, in writing, for any changes in the focus or implementation of the grant. Click here to download the LEF Grant Change Request Form.
- Submit a final report on the grant by June 30 of the current academic year. The report should describe grant activities and outcomes, present an assessment of the grant’s impact, and provide an accounting of how grant funds were used. Click here to download School Community Grant Final Report forms and instructions.
- Share the products of, and discoveries from, the grant with colleagues and with the larger LPS community.